Set your finances in motion.
You have many possibilities when it comes to finding a place to safely store your hard-earned money. And lucky for you, better financial options are out there.
There are no right or wrong answers when it comes to choosing a financial institution that fits your needs. Some of these decisions are made for you based on your location, the services available, and your personal needs. But it’s important to make sure your financial institution can help you hit your money goals.
Set your finances in motion today and explore your personal banking options.
Learn how to properly fill out your employee direct deposit enrollment form to set up direct deposit for your paycheck, including what to expect from a direct deposit prenote.Learn More
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility