Let your money make money.
A savings account is a type of bank account that allows you to safely store and deposit money while earning interest.
Saving for a vacation? Planning for a home renovation? Securing your family in the event of an emergency? No matter what your financial goals are, a savings account can help you achieve them. With a smart saving strategy, you can be ready for all of life’s ups and downs.
Explore more about opening a savings account at a credit union.
A savings account can be another way towards financial independence. Not only are they convenient and safe, but there are tons of benefits to opening a savings account.Learn More
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility