The right credit card for you is out there.
Consumers looking for a new credit card are spoiled for choice. The sheer number of options has many of us wondering how to choose a credit card. Interest rates, cash-back offers, reward points, and spending limits are all on the table. But don’t play credit-card roulette by simply applying for the first offer that comes your way.
Make sure to check out credit cards from your local credit union. You'll often snag better terms and features on credit union credit cards than you’d find with other lenders — no matter what type of credit card you seek.
Explore more about credit cards and how credit unions may be the best option for your next credit card.
Follow these steps on how to choose and apply for a credit card to find the best features, benefits, and rates for you, even without perfect credit.Learn More
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility