Credit unions help put you in the driver's seat.
It's more than just a car. Your vehicle is taking you places.
Whether you're driving your kids to soccer practice, helping your teenager find some freedom, or enjoying a weekend brunch with friends, the car you want is within reach with the help of a credit union. Credit unions offer some of the most competitive loan rates on the market, so feel confident at the dealership knowing what you can afford.
Learn more about credit union auto loans.
Discover the value of credit union car loan rates as you follow these nine steps on how to get a car loan and you’ll soon ride off with confidence.Learn More
Review the reasons to pay off your car loan early — or hit the brakes.Learn More
Dealing with high monthly car payments? Learn how to refinance a car loan and discover a wider pool of options, including credit union car loan rates.Learn more
Deciding whether you should lease or buy a car? Take a look at the pros and cons of leasing versus buying so you can make an educated decision.Learn more
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility