Your largest asset - simplified.
First homes, fixer-uppers, and forever homes. Bigger homes for growing families and down-sized homes for empty nesters. No matter what you are building, buying, or renovating, a credit union has loan options to fit your needs.
A mortgage, or home loan, is an agreement between you and a lender to buy or refinance a home without having all the cash up front. There are many different mortgage loan-types to choose from, and many things to consider when purchasing or refinancing a home.
Learn more about your options and how a credit union can turn your dream home into a reality!
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility