Borrow the money you need when you need it.
No two people’s financial needs are the same. Need to consolidate debt, finance home renovations, or plan your dream wedding? A personal loan may be for you.
A personal loan is exactly what it sounds like – money you can borrow to pay for personal expenses. These loans typically have lower interest rates than credit cards and are paid back in fixed-amount installments over a period of time until the debt is completely repaid.
Learn more about personal loans at credit unions.
Why should you consider a credit union?
Credit unions are focused on you, not shareholders.
- Credit unions have an interest in making their communities stronger and are focused on helping their members meet their financial potential.
- At a credit union, you can get more personalized service than you might receive at a bank.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit and serve their members, profits are shared with members through:
- Higher yields on savings accounts
- Fewer and lower fees
- Lower loan interest rates
- Individualized lending flexibility